Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Final Blog Assessment

The blog post from third quarter that I would like you to read is entry number 3. I feel that my post on the Depression stories of Jane Yoder and Peggy Terry really represents my best work. I found their stories to be very interesting when I read them, and I also enjoyed responding to their stories. I believe that I fulfilled the tasks in these blog posts. I felt something when I read these stories and I hope that is demonstrated in my writing. I still remember being in awe from Peggy’s optimism and feeling appreciative of my life because of Jane’s story. I would like you to read these blog posts because I felt emotionally moved from these stories and I believe that I successfully posted these feelings.
The blog from fourth quarter that I would like you to read is entry number 6. The World War II stories of Peter Ota and Betty Hutchison really made me think and I hope that I showed that in my post. They fact that they had such different experiences but regarded the war in the same manner to their kids still really intrigues me. I tried to express this idea that I find to be so historically significant. I feel that this post represents my best work because their stories forced me into deep thought. I would like you to read this post because I wrote about an idea from these stories that genuinely made me think.

No comments:

Post a Comment